About This Course
Palo Alto Networks PCNSE video course is all about the firewall and the issues related to the firewalls. The course includes the first platform of the firewall to make the decisions on the basis of the protocols, ports, and applications. The candidate should completely understand the topics to pass the exam. Getting the dumps will not help them to pass the exams only. The course is the expert level course that requires prerequisites.
As already described, Palo Alto Networks PCNSE course is all about the networking and the firewall and all issues related to it. The exam includes various topics like the GlobalProtect, the PAN–OS 8.0, security and issues of the firewall and the Panorama aspects. The security program includes designing, installation, configuration, maintenance and the troubleshooting of the firewall. The certified candidate has the complete information and knowledge about the Next Generation Security Platform that is important to overcome the issues and cyberattacks. Following are the benefits that a certified candidate or the company will have:
- The projects can be completed at the first time with all requirements.
- The implementation of the project is consistent.
- The productivity and the performance of the team is improved.
- Quick identification, remediation, and investigation of the issues.
Knowledge and skills students develop
Following are the skills and knowledge developed after passing the Palo Alto Networks PCNSE course:
- The designing and architecture power
- The core concepts about firewall and related issues
- The information about states and logs
- The management of networking and all related issues
- Policies and procedures of networking and risk management
Requirements for the Course
Palo Alto Networks PCNSE course is not a basic language course, but it requires some prerequisites to apply for the exam. Following are the pre-requisites:
- The candidate should be familiar with the concepts of the firewall.
- The candidates should have a complete understanding of the networking basics.
- The candidate should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the networking sites.
Audience to target
The audience of the course is as under:
- The candidates who wanted to get a deep understanding of the Palo Alto Firewall and its configuration.
- The candidates who want to check the Palo Alto Firewall examples.
- The candidates who want to achieve a high level of jobs in organizations and improve their productivity.
- The candidates who want to improve their compensation rate by providing the efficient services to the organizations.
- The organizations that want to create their assets with best skills and knowledge in security.
Examination paper design
The candidates should complete knowledge about the exam description to get prepare for it.
- The candidates will be provided 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- The exam will include multiple choice questions. These questions will be 60 in number.
- The questions will also include the matching questions and the scenarios along with graphics.
Getting the Palo Alto Networks PCNSE course certification confirms the ability of the candidates to deploy, plan, manage, troubleshoot and configure the security programs. It also helps them to have a deep understanding of the Next Generation Security Platform and its means of deployment.
- Network Security Engineer
- IT Security engineer
- Network Management
- Security and Risk management officer