About This Course
CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) video course has been developed to deliver focused preparation for CBAP certification exam. The sole concentration is on familiarizing with Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) v3.0, getting expertise in BABOK terminology, and classifying techniques and tools that are a portion of a Business Analyst’s tool kit. Certified CBAP exam course covers an interactive question answers review with IIB certified trainer, considerations based on BABOK version 3.0 and preparation tests to augment learning process and assist you to gain CBAP credential.
The IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) entail (CBAP) Certified Business Analysis Professional to be acquainted with Business Analyst’s professional's knowledge and skills, and supports their consistent Business Analyst career development. This video course will assist you prepare and fruitfully complete your CBAP certification with flying colors. On completion of this course, you will have a systematic understanding of BABOK Information Areas that demonstrates the skills and responsibilities of a BA (Business Analyst).
It elucidates some of the best industrial practices allied with analysis and delivers the information to apply core framework for scrutinizing business related problems as well as opportunities as defined by BABOK 3.0. Candidates will learn all they require to pass out this exam thru homework assignments, class room exercises as well as lab simulated exams. All of which stimulate active participation all through this exam course. This course is in adherence to BABOK 3.0 and will assist you to meet up with eligibility criterion of 35 hours of specialized development to be qualified for this CBAP certification.
Knowledge and skills students develop with this course:
- The skills and knowledge needed to be a result-oriented and proficient business analyst.
- The practices and fundamentals of business analysis.
- To validate your persistent dedication to business over recertification prerequisites.
- To make your aptitude acknowledged and known by management and peer.
- Monitoring of Established standards that are defined in BABOK version 3.0.
- To achieve quality, reliable results with enhanced consistency as well as efficiency.
- Develop following competences that are measurement criterion for proficiencies needed to get CBAP.
Requirements for this course:
In order to earn CBAP certification, candidates should have:
- At least 7500 hours of Business Analyst working practice besides BABOK Guide in past 10 years
- At least 900 hours in four of six information fields
- At least 35 hours of Specialized Development in last four years
- Two allusions from a career administrator, client and CBAP recipient
- Signed Agreement
Examination paper design:
- 5 hours duration to attempt paper
- Comprised off 120 multiple choice questions
- Case study-based questions i.e. elongated cases of information with manifold questions around the case
Audience to target:
This course is specifically developed for:
- Aspirants eligible for CCBA, CBAP or ECBATM certification.
- Qualified project managers or business analysts looking to be familiar with best industrial practices on BA.
- System & Business Analyst
- CBAP Senior Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Product Owner
- Senior Business Technology Analyst
A candidate who is fascinated enough to pass this CBAP certification can easily strengthen their career path having taken a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) exam.